Christ Presbyterian Church (PCA) exists to glorify God through the preaching and teaching of the Word of God which leads to godliness and eternal life. We are a community of Reformed Christian believers who seek to nurture faith in Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior, to live in obedience to his commands out of gratitude, and serve the Kingdom of God in our homes, our community, and in our world. This we endeavor to do through the following means:
- Bold expository preaching and teaching of the Word of God.
- Biblical, joyful worship of the living God through Jesus Christ, to direct and motivate all of the church’s life and holistic outreach to people in the immediate area and throughout the world.
- Observe the Sacraments instituted by our Lord Jesus Christ: (1) Baptism into God’s covenant family, and (2) the Lord’s Supper by which we who are many are One Body because we all share one Bread and one Cup.
- Recognize the following:
- The importance of the covenant home to the life of the church.
- The responsibility of the church to all areas of life in God’s Kingdom including education, business, government, and other institutions, as well as the addressing of major issues in society today.
- Manifest the fruit of the Spirit throughout our ministries by which we give ourselves to one another as a multicultural congregation and develop an atmosphere of tolerance within the bounds of our Evangelical and Reformed heritage.
- Maintain a prayer base for vitalization and continued covenantal restoration in Christ.
- Identify the gifts of every member and encourage each one to be involved in the ministry of the Church.